Complimentary Colors Cool Colors
Warm Colors Monochromatic Colors
In this project, we used Lightroom to edit photographs to emphasize specific aspects of color. For instance, we edited the temperature of the pictures to make them appear warmer or cooler. Lastly, we took photos that have specific color properties. In this case, we found photos that have colors that compliment each other well, as well as photos with a monochromatic color scheme.
I used Lightroom to alter the mood of the photographs. As you can see, the photo on the left is much brighter and has a much warmer connotation than the dark photo on the left.
Similar to the other photos above, I altered the mood of these photos by giving the photo on the right a darker and more spookier feel. I purposely intended for the photo on the left to be lighter and appear warmer than the photo on the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment