Wednesday, September 4, 2019

My Summer


This summer I played a lot of sports and travelled. Throughout June, I participated in our Lincoln Summer Basketball team. We practiced daily, played in tournaments on the weekends, and hosted a week-long youth development camp. Aside from basketball, I spent much of my time, while I was in Portland, playing golf, tennis, swimming, and going on runs. However, for the majority of my summer, I was out of town as I spent two weeks traveling Germany on my own and visiting friends and family. Then, immediately as I returned from Germany, I went to Michigan the next day to spend time with my relatives and celebrate my Grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. Lastly, from Michigan, my family went straight to New York to visit my other grandmother and travel around the city, of course.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Fine Art vs Commercial Art

Fine Art vs Commercial Art Michael Jordan   Description: As seen above, both photographs are clearly the same subject, pr...